Celebrate Teacher Appreciation Week!
May 4-8 is Teacher Appreciation Week! Here are five ideas to show the teachers in your life that you appreciate their work and dedication to young children!
1. Share how a teacher has impacted your child’s learning! Read one mother’s story and send a card or personal note to your child’s teacher to thank them!
2. Join other families to give the gift of NAEYC membership to your child's teacher. With a membership, teachers will get one one of NAEYC's periodicals or magazines full of learning ideas based on research!
3. Partner with your child’s teacher to support their learning and development! Learn more about how to build a bridge between families and teachers.
4. Surprise your child’s teacher with an NAEYC Best-Selling book!
5. Get creative! Encourage your child to create a meaningful art project that she can give to the teacher as a gift!
How will you celebrate Teacher Appreciation Week? Share your plans below!
Our Learning Moments is a blog where families share stories about their own and their children’s learning. Use this form to submit your story ideas.
Want more learning tips? Sign up for our newsletter!